Begin Your Healing in Just a Few Minutes
Thank you for signing up to receive this amazing information on the simple and powerful Soul Healing Process.
In just a few minutes, you’ll receive in your inbox the link taking you to your download page.
You’ll receive the following:
- An interview detailing how to use the Soul Healing Process
- A copy of the Soul Healing Process itself
- A check sheet identifying some areas you can use the Soul Healing Process
While waiting for these powerful tools to hit your inbox, read below to learn about the program many of my clients participate in to use the Soul Healing Process every day .
“Are You Ready To Overcome Every Hurdle Standing Between You And a Life Filled with Joy, Purpose, Fulfilling Relationships with the Confidence and Satisfaction of Knowing You Are Doing What You Came to This Earth to Do?”
Get All The Support and Guidance You Need To Permanently STOP The Pain from The Past Causing:
- Underlying fear and anxiety
- Low grade depression hiding the joy of life
- Chronic health problems
- The same relationship issues over and over and over
- Feeling stuck and not able to find your path in life
From: Cathy Chapman, PhD
Date: Thursday, 11:21 a.m.
Dear Seeker of Wholeness,
Are the same old problems and issues making your life difficult… maybe even miserable?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to control it, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
- Reliving the way you were treated by your parents, friends, organizations or work.
- Obsessive thoughts and behaviors invading every part of your life preventing you from discovering the Joy and happiness which can be yours.
- Finding yourself in one unfulfilling relationship after another whether with a significant other, family member, friend, co-workers, or acquaintances.
- Sabotaging yourself with procrastination, not following directions, or engaging in a behavior you know is contrary to what you want in life.
- Continual physical problems, no matter how many doctors and health care professionals you go to, no matter how many drugs or supplements you take.
Deep seated fears, anxieties and depression hiding the wonder and gift of YOU submerged beneath the pain of every day.
If this describes you, there are TWO things you should know…
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometime, but emotions from the past interfering with your present are far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve helped hundreds of people with the exact same issues (I’ll tell you more about that in just a minute)…
This is Why Changing Your Deep Seated Negative Emotions and Finding Peace, Joy, and Happiness Has Been a Continuing Struggle
(And More Importantly, Why It’s Not Your Fault)
The second thing you need to know? It’s not your fault!!
Let me repeat that: If you’re constantly beating yourself up over your inability to control the feelings and behaviors keeping you in a place of negativity you’re wasting valuable energy…
because you’re not to blame.
Let me explain…
You live a great deal of your life on auto-pilot. Buried in your subconscious mind are beliefs determining how you react to various situations.
These aren’t beliefs you consciously decided to believe. No, these are beliefs you absorbed by the time you were five years old.
Beliefs such as:
- I can’t succeed.
- I’ll be hurt if I take risks.
- The world is scary.
- You can’t make money doing what you love.
- Love brings pain.
You have to realize these beliefs are not just simple statements which roll off your tongue.
No, they are deeply embedded within you. Those beliefs think they’re preventing you from being hurt. Every time you attempt to act contrary to one of these long-held beliefs, your subconscious mind sends out a warning. “Danger, danger, change course now!”
And you do something you later know is stupid, but your subconscious mind — trained before you were five thinks it’s smart. You could say you have a five-year old making the important decisions of your adult life. Isn’t that scary!
And the worst part? The more you blame yourself, the harder it is to CHANGE!
The more you blame yourself, the more you affirm those limiting beliefs are true… and that makes them stronger… and you keep doing things you know are down-right stupid. (Believe me, I know. I was right where you are now.)
The Costs of NOT Taking Control Are Just Too High
But make no mistake: Your fear, anxiety, depression or lack of direction may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t — or can’t — do anything to STOP it!
The costs of continuing to repeat this pattern are just too steep…
Think about all of the money you’re wasting on things to make yourself happier but have only a temporary effect. Things like:
- Food you later hate yourself for eating
- Impulse buying making you poorer and feeling ashamed for having no control
- Gambling for that high and elusive big payoff resulting in debt, shame and family trouble
- Drugs, alcohol, sex without love… all leaving you unfulfilled and feeling miserable the next day
- Frozen with self-doubt while watching others succeed
… the time you’re losing due to
- Sitting in front of the television vegetating instead of doing something productive
- Thoughts running around and around and around in your head driving you crazy
- Emotions and doubts preventing you from doing what you most want in life and reinforcing the belief you just can’t succeed
- Going from one appointment to another consuming time in travel and waiting with little accomplished but talking
- Listening to motivational speakers that get you excited but provide no long-term strategies and support to move past the blocks you feel
… and that’s not to mention the toll it’s taking on your personal life, resulting in arguments, lack of intimacy and suppressed anger.
I know you don’t want to be one of those looking at the end of life and saying “I wish I had…”